BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Been A While



So, I had to begin classes and have been picking up great ideas for the site.

1. A link that everyone should bookmark on their browser.
2. I will be posting a piece on social conformity very soon. I recently took a hiatus from all forms of online/mobile social networks. I think its very necessary for the success of a functioning, positive spirited person.
3. A piece on love will be posted as soon as I get my love life squared away. I have formed a hypothesis about love and we will see if my theory will be proven correct hopefully in the next few months. Love, as you know, takes time and is very unpredictable.
4. Channels you need to watch so that you can be SMARTER, and what you really need to download on your ipod (or zune, Thanks Rae B)
5. Pic of the month: this will be a new feature that includes artwork by aspiring artists, music by non-traditional musicians (aka jazz), places you should visit etc.
6. Why I love the Phoenix and the principles of the Phoenix (yes, the bird)
7. Finally, a website that is slightly overpriced but definitely fun to window shop on if nothing else,

0 comments: